Our History
As part of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America, our spiritual heritage can be traced back to the 1700’s, and even further back to 16th Century Protestant Reformation in Europe.

Reformed Presbyterian ministry in the general Kansas City region dates back to 1864, in Civil War days, when an outreach began near Olathe, with a congregation organized in the following year. Congregations have worshiped at other locations as well, including Pleasant Ridge, KS and Kansas City, MO during intervening years. We have been worshipping at and ministering from our present location since 1974.

Read more about the history and beliefs of the RPCNA.